Under Filing Paths, you can configure your company’s folder hierarchy within your storage repository. The following steps are the same of all hierarchies.
- To create new folders: Select the filing path to add a new folder to. Type in the new folder’s name into the text field and click Add. The new folder will be added to the bottom of the ‘Current Folder Order’ column.
- To add an existing folder to the current hierarchy: drag a folder name from ‘Folders Not in Use’ over to ‘Current Folder Order’ on the left.
- To remove a folder from the current hierarchy: drag the folder name from ‘Current Folder Order’ over to’ Folders Not In Use’ on the right.
- To organize the existing folder hierarchy: drag and drop the folders within the ‘Current Folder Order’ column.
Two types of folders within your existing hierarchy are:
- Fixed folders: the name of the folder does not change and are highlighted pink.
- Variable folders: the name of the folder will change, based on the defining variable (i.e Project will change based on the different project names).