- To markup a photo: tap the mark up icon and the markings toolbar will appear.
- By default, the tool is set to draw mode. Use your finger to draw anywhere on the photo.
- Tap on the Options button to change the pencil color, size or to type on the photo instead.
- With the Text tool option, you will notice when typing an opaque background behind the letters. This means the text is still editable. You can drag it around and even tap on the Options button again to adjust the size and color. Once you tap outside of the text area, it will no longer be in edit mode.
- Tap Undo to remove your last markup.
- Tapping Save will burn the markups into the photo.